<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, October 08, 2009
hi

All right
Prelims are over for now and the big As are finally approaching.
Oh well, I shall not comment on my performance for the prelims cause there is still the big As.
And my mother was just curious why I did not apply for any universities overseas.
Is it because:
a) I am a mommy's girl who is very dependent on my mother.
b) I cannot stand living a day without my mother.
c) I get homesick whenever I am alone and overseas
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) my family is simply too poor to afford to pay for an overseas education

It's 1 month and 3 days more to the commencement of the big As.
Jia you!